We have a job opening! We’re looking a new Client Relationship Officer to join the Manchester Office. Hours are 37.5 hours per week…Interested?
UKExpertMedical is a medico-legal agency based in the heart of Manchester. We service Solicitors nationwide with medical reports in relation to many types of personal injury and industrial disease cases. We are a personal service and we have built strong relationships with solicitors and medical experts alike. Our company ethos is to provide an excellent service to our customers and achieving our maximum potential.
UKExpertMedical is seeking an ambitious, confident and self-motivated individual to join our company. The successful candidate must have fantastic customer service skills and enjoy the challenge of day to day tasks whilst ensuring they meet deadlines on time.
- Professional call handling
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Outbound customer service queries
- Preparation of instructions to medical experts
- General administration support for the department
- Supporting departmental senior accounts handler
- Any other tasks deemed appropriate
- GCSE C or above in both Maths and English
- IT literate and experience with Microsoft Office (word/ excel/ outlook in particular)
- Excellent keyboard skills
- 1 year administrative/telephone experience
- Enthusiastic with positive attitude
- Ability to communicate through various methods of communication
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with a fast paced office environment
- Willingness to accept responsibility
Salary – To be confirmed dependent upon experience
Working hours – 9.30am-5.30pm – 37.5 hours per week
Start Date – As soon as possible
Please register your interest by completing the ‘Contact Us‘ section of our website