UKExpertMedical are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need to know about it and deal with it promptly and efficiently to help us check the quality of our service, improve our standards and maintain our exceptional reputation.
If you have a complaint?
Please contact the File Handler that has been dealing with your matter, or their Line Manager. These details will be on your original engagement letter. We are happy to deal with your complaint by phone in the first instance, or by letter or email, as you prefer.
If you wish to address someone else, please contact our Operations Manager.
What happens next?
1. If the matter cannot be resolved after a conversation or initial correspondence, a letter will be sent to the client acknowledging the complaint and enclosing a complaint form. The complaint can be escalated by completing this form and sending it to the Operations Manager.
2. Upon receipt of this form from the client, the complaint will then be investigated. This will normally involve passing the complaint to our client care partner, who will review the matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted.
3. A detailed written reply to the complaint will then be sent to the client, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of receiving the complaint form.
4. If the client remains dissatisfied at this the Managing Director, Alexander DemetriousSeymour, will arrange for a review of the decision and work with them to identify their continuing concerns.
5. UKExpertMedical will write to the client within 14 days of receiving any request for a review, confirming the final position of the complaint together with an explanation.
Operations Manager: Carl Preece
UKExpertMedical, 3C Tariff St, Manchester, M1 2FF