Medical records pagination is an important part of any Medical Negligence claim. Not only does it assist the medical expert, it can also provide the instructing solicitor with advice regarding the prospects of success. Whether your medical records need sorting and collating or digitising to disc, UKExpertMedical provides an efficient and reliable pagination service, with many years of experience in this field. Speak to our experts today, call 0345 9011 897.
Medical Records Pagination
Experts in Medical Records Pagination
Why Instruct our Medical Records Analysts?
Our Medical Experts:
Our team consists of midwives, nurses and legal personnel. We are able to draw upon over 80 Years of combined clinical experience.
Each member of our team will approach your instruction with the care and attention it requires.
Speed of Service:
When you instruct us to work for your clients, you can be sure that UKExpertMedical will appoint the most experienced Medical Professional to analyse your clients case. We work quickly without compromising on quality, working to agreed deadlines. We have the ability to prioritise urgent files.
A Personalised Service:
Our team hold in-house meetings, combining their clinical and legal expertise when making decisions on prospects of success. When instructing UKExpertMedical you can rest assured that each aspect of the case is discussed in its entirety before completion.
We can incorporate Pro-Bono opinions and comments from Medical Experts as and when requested.
Pagination can be arranged as part of our Medico-Legal Reporting Service or as a stand-alone offering. Get in touch with your experts to discuss our service today. You can also find more information about our stand-alone offering for Medical Records Collation or Medical Chronology.
Why Instruct Our Pagination Experts?
Pagination, Collation, Indexing, Chronology, Radiology, Missing Records, Medical reports.
UKExpertMedical can offer all or standalone services as follows:
- Obtaining clients Medical records from GP/Hospital Trusts etc.
- Single side/printing of medical records
- Collation of medical records into chronological order, removal of Duplicates. Noting pertinent missing records at the earliest opportunity and requesting from the Trust.
- Pagination of every page of medical record
- A detailed index of events for ease of reference
- A schedule of radiology from disk.
- Electronic copies – All complete files can be sent on disc or electronically in accordance with GDPR regulations, and will be completed and returned within 21 days from receipt of the instruction.
- A detailed chronology can be produced with key events including, the clients medical history time lined, factual details regarding the claim and surrounding current ongoing issues/concerns. Missing records after detailed review. Recommendations of medical experts.
At every stage we will keep you updated on the progress of the file. If you’re looking for other medico-legal services, our experts can help. See what medico-legal services our expert offer and get in touch.
You’re assistance is vital and I’ve found you to be quick and effective with open and clear communication channels. Quality of the work provided has been high and your adaptability has been appreciated with more complex requests.Mark Thomason, Clear Law
UKEM provide a service far above and beyond that which I had previously come to expect from a medico-legal agency. UKEM are, simply, part of the team. They work closely with their solicitors to ensure that experts are selected who are able to address the individual needs of the case and the client. In turn, the experts also become part of the team and together they enable us to ensure that our client’s receive the highest possible quality of medical reports and the best possible settlements.Claire McDade, M&K Solicitors
We have found the entire team at this Medico-legal Agency to be extremely professional, and often go the extra mile for us as solicitors.Mark Collins, Howe and Co
Contact Our Pagination Team
The process is simple. We promise to put your clients’ needs first at all times whilst supplying you with an honest service from start to finish.
If you would like to become a member of our expert panel, please get in touch using our form with your qualifications and specialities and register with us.