Have a look at what we have been up to in May!
Welcome to the UKEM newsletter! This month we have been discussing Learning at Work Week, appreciating the apprentices we have supported throughout the years. Have a look at new upcoming hearing clinics and all the industry updates you need to know.
Learning at Work Week
It’s Learning at Work Week from 16th- 22nd May and during this time, we celebrate our brilliant apprentices here at UKExpertMedical. Alex Demetrious-Seymour (CEO) believes:
“We have created a working environment where young people can learn and grow. We are committed to the development of our workforce offering regular training sessions. We support our apprentices through the process and a very high percentage of them go on to become full-time employees upon completion of their studies. We will continue to recruit dynamic local individuals to assist our business growth.”
Did you know…
- In 2013 our first apprentices were hired, one of which has grown to be a great Team Manager of our Industrial Disease department.
- Five members of our team are currently in an ongoing Apprenticeship whilst working with us, in either Business Administration (Level 3) or Digital Marketer (Level 3).
- UKEM has supported 15 apprentices through their journey of learning with us and there’s many more to come!
Upcoming Hearing Clinics
UKExpertMedical work with specialists nationwide to provide hearing tests for our Industrial Deafness reports.
Our upcoming hearing clinics are:
- Newcastle (Friday 3rd June, 9am-5pm)
- Liverpool (Tuesday 7th June, 9am-1pm)
- Newcastle (Friday 10th June, 9am-5pm)
- Doncaster (Monday 20th June, 9am-12:30pm)
- Sheffield (Monday 20th June, 1:45pm-5pm)
- Manchester (Tuesday 21st June, 9am-1pm)
- Middlesbrough (Monday 27th June, 9am-12pm)
- Leeds (Monday 27th June, 2pm-5pm)
- Wolverhampton (Monday 27th June, 9am-12:30pm)
- Birmingham (Monday 27th June, 1:30pm-5pm)
- Nottingham (Wednesday 29th June, 9am-1pm)
Latest Industry Updates
What are NHS ‘Never Events and How to Claim for Medical Negligence
Birmingham’s Housing Shame Exposed in Horror Videos of Disabled Woman’s Mouldy Flat
What is Noise Induced Hearing Loss?
Follow Us On Social Media
Get in touch with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook to keep up with the latest updates or leave us a review.
Thank you for reading.