Latest Industry Updates and UKExpertMedical Services
Welcome to the UKEM newsletter. This month we have been talking about Walk All Over Cancer, fundraising for Cancer Research, and how we have got ourselves involved! We have new industry updates for you including an article on ‘the rise in housing disrepair claims, and find more about our latest recruits. Plus, check out the services we offer here at UKExpertMedical.
UKExpertMedical works nationwide with legal professionals throughout the country. We are a one-stop shop for all medico-legal matters, providing a professional service with a personal touch to every instruction. The services we provide include:
- Medical Records Pagination and Collation: whether your medical records need sorting and collating, indexing, or digitising to disc, we provide an efficient and reliable service, by a team with years of experience in the field.
- Diagnostic and Rehabilitation: we provide our clients with great support and provide diagnostic and rehabilitation services for spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, birth injury, fractures, and psychological symptoms.
- Medico Legal Audiology: we work with specialists nationwide to provide hearing tests for our Industrial Deafness reports,
Our upcoming hearing clinics are:
Manchester (Tuesday 14th April, 9am-12pm)
Liverpool (Tuesday 14th April, 2pm-5pm)
Leeds (Friday 29th April, 9am-5pm)
Doncaster (Friday 29th April, 9am-12pm)
Sheffield (Friday 29th April, 2pm-5pm)
Walk All Over Cancer
March is “Walk All Over Cancer Month” which is a fundraising activity challenge in aid of Cancer Research UK. With an aim of hitting at least 10,000 steps a day throughout March, Daniel Mallard (Personal Injury Team Manager), took on this challenge. Dan has achieved (307,337) steps with the challenge entering its final day. We have set up a Just Giving page in support. Any donations will be appreciated and are all going to a great cause.
Latest UKEM News
This month we welcome many new faces, and a wealth of experience, to various departments. Welcome to the team:
- Ellie (Clinical Negligence)
- Natalie (Clinical Negligence)
- Ikshya (Clinical Negligence)
- Joanne (Medical Records)
- Oliver (Personal Injury)
- Amirah (Personal Injury)
- Dhanyal (Industrial Disease)
- Amanda (Medical Records)
Latest Industry Updates
Shrewsbury Maternity Scandal: Better Care Might Have Saved 201 Babies
Millions of Pounds Unclaimed in Compensation for Wigan Asbestos Factory Illness and Death
Revealed: The Rise in Housing Disrepair Claims
Follow Us On Social Media
Thank you for reading.