Today, 9th September 2021, the BBC reports the deaths of three adults with “learning difficulties” at a failed hospital, asking for a review to prevent further “lethal outcomes” at a hospital in Norfolk.
There are calls for Jeesal Cawston Park, near Norwich, to cease to receive public money following significant failures in the care of their patients. A 95 page report, looking at the deaths of three patients, found:
- “Excessive” use of restraint and seclusion by unqualified staff
- Concerns over “unsafe grouping” of patients
- Overmedication of patients
- High levels of inactivity and days characterised by “abject boredom”
- Relatives described “indifferent and harmful hospital practices” and said their questions and “distress” were ignored
For full details of this article, follow this link.
Medical Negligence Reports
UKExpertMedical is a medico-legal agency who specialists in Medical Negligence Reports. Our team is committed to sourcing the best medical negligence experts with the right experience to produce the most accurate Medico-Legal Services possible for you and your client. We will act with speed, efficiency and empathy to ensure our medical negligence reports answer all the questions asked, and will make sure they are checked and signed off prior to completion.
If you require our services for your Medical Negligence cases, take a look at the medico-legal reports we offer and instruct for your cases today.